Social media has emerged as the most opportunity-veiling platform that can help get not just increased traffic, but can rally round in generating new leads as well. Having a presence on all major social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn is not just important, but imperative to give your business a brand image on the web. There are some big players on these podiums that have become the gurus on whose footsteps wish to walk all others. So, what are these leaders using to manage their accounts so effectively on web? Let’s take a quick tour of these tools that can help in managing SMO better.
- Hootsuite is one such tool that helps in managing accounts on multiple networks, measuring campaigns outcomes and tracking conversions by making use of mobile devices and web. This can easily help in keeping track of unlimited social profiles, with enhanced analytics and message scheduling, while helping in getting insight about Google analytics and Facebook integration.
- Buffer helps in easily scheduling content across most social networks. It’s like a virtual queue that users use to stagger posting times, which can happen all day through. Micro-managing delivery times seem erased now and one can know about the reach of their posts much easily.
- SocialOomph helps in providing a number of free and paid productivity enhancement features for social networks. Users can enjoy tweets scheduling, keyword tracking, retweeting, viewing mentions, auto-following and more such amazing features. Reciprocating follows by users will seem much easier with this effective tool.
- Tweetdeck offers many enhanced features for Twitter, while helping in managing Twitter feeds and filtering what matters. Tweets scheduling and staying updated with instant notification alerts can now turn much easy and hassle free.
- Tweepi is a distinct management tool for Twitter that helps in easily getting rid of unfollowers, cleaning up inactive and reciprocating followers. The pro version helps in unfollowing action of almost 200 users at one time.
- Sproutsocial helps in offering a single stream inbox created to help users never miss on a message, tools and more, while collaborating and scheduling messages to all the major social media networks.
Above mentioned are just very few of the long lists of tools that have been released to help users and businesses manage their social media optimization campaign better. Remaining active on these platforms can help in creating that brand image for a business and also in experiencing much increased ROI and profits for a company.