Google launched its Penguin Update in April 2012 to better catch sites deemed to be spamming its search results. This is primarily designed to boost Google rankings. When a new Google update is released, the sites that have taken action to remove bad links or who make every effort to remove spam have some effect on their rankings. Penguin update is now running in real time as a part of Google’s core algorithm. This update is already in effect and is available in a number of languages.
A comprehensive Guide To On- Page SEO
If you want to make your online presence felt, then it is important for you to ensure that you are up to date on on-page SEO basics. This is helpful in providing high performance for your site and visibility for your targeted audience. Over the past few years, the rules of this type of Search Engine has drastically changed making sure that Google is able to deliver some of the best results. On-Page SEO is the method of optimizing individual web pages to ensure that your company attains a higher rank and is able to earn more relevant traffic in search engines. It refers to both the content and the HTML source code of a page that can be optimized. The longer the users stay on your site, the better it will be for your website, providing an enhanced experience to the users.
- Implement Proper Tags: Another important aspect of your on-page SEO is the implementation of tags. Make sure that the tags are written and utilized optimally as this will be useful in improving traffic. These Meta tags are used as they provide search engines some information about your page. Including Meta tags on our site will increase your click rate.
- Title Tags: Title tag is also another important element that proves out to be helpful in your rankings. This title tag outlines what the particular page is about. To improve search results, Google looks at the title tag and compares it to the rest of the content that is available on the page. Keep your title tags descriptive and short. Make sure proper keywords and pertinent information are included.
- Use of Meta Description: Meta description is also a crucial aspect of increasing search results. In a way, the Meta description communicates what users will find on the particular page. The search engine sites read the Meta descriptions to determine the page’s topic. The length of Meta descriptions that will be visible on desktop and mobile devices will differ.
- Proper headings: To achieve excellent results the headings should not be overlooked, as they hold more weight on the page than a standard paragraph. The audience should be kept in mind while writing the headings and particular tags.
- Appropriate URL: Make sure to keep the URL short. The shorter the URL, the easier it is to share. Utilize the primary keywords in your URL, but make sure too much keyword stuffing is not there.
- Quality Content: Make sure your web page contains a well-written content that is available without any spelling or grammatical errors.
The goal of every business is to bring in maximum traffic to your website and generate conversions. A perfectly fabricated page creates an outstanding user experience and strengthens your brand. This will increase the traffic on your site and improve your search engine rankings.