Your search for the best social media post tips to elevate your marketing strategy ends here. Within a quarter of a century of its inception in 1996, over half the population, or 4.5 bill, use social media. And with 6.3 billion people using smartphones out of the 7.8 billion population, it is only to increase in the future. To utilize this change in peoples’ lives, marketers should use social media platforms to convert followers into customers. But even getting followers is easier said than done, and it is here that social media posts come in handy for you to increase traffic.
So, check out the tips to elevate your marketing strategy across many social media platforms with suitable posts to increase traffic and conversion.
Why are social media posts essential to elevate marketing strategy?
Social media posts are an absolute & excellent way to increase followers and convert them to customers. But posting engaging content is essential for it, and if it is boring, the followers may not convert. The worst part is because of excess or lack of content, and the followers may even unfollow the account, as seen from many statistics. And to post the right content, you need to recognize the way people are using the many social media platforms. Also, with so much content available online, you need to be different to grab the followers’ attention. Hence, you can elevate your marketing strategy to new levels with engaging and exciting social media posts.
7 Tips to elevate marketing strategy using social media posts
Many social media platforms change their algorithms and continue to provide only quality content to their viewers. With stiff competition among them, it has become essential to increase their active users. But it poses a severe challenge to marketers like you to have engaging content for your social media posts. Also, knowing the right content for each social media platform is essential as none has the same criteria. The content size, type or format, and even the day or time are vital for posting. So, check out the following tips to elevate your marketing strategy using social media posts.
- Share the published blog posts on social media platforms to reach a wider audience as followers liking them may share them with friends and others.
- Customize the content according to the social media platform requirement like size, the number of characters, form, and how the target audience engages with it.
- Polling the followers on social media platforms has options like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to increase engagement to spend more time and gain valuable information.
- Ensure the post has relevant images, infographics, videos, graphics, and others to increase CTR of click-through-rates as statistics confirm videos and infographics increase it by 47% and 12 % more traffic, 200% more shares, and 94% more views
- Use hashtags effectively to make the posts searchable content as they help link with trending hashtags or current discussions and should do it as per the requirement of the social media platform.
- Include emojis in the posts to increase 57% more likes and 33% more comments and shares n Facebook posts as they are a global storytelling language
- Choose the right time for posting on the social media platforms like morning and evening for Linkedln, afternoon and evening for Facebook, any time of the day for Twitter, etc., to get maximum visibility.
The above facts and tips will surely end your search for elevating your marketing strategy by using the best posts on the right social media platform at the right time.