Over the last year, social media and business marketing trends have undergone vast changes and evolution. The race to achieve the most attractive feature and most exciting business ad, gets more nerve-wracking than ever. To help the new businesses grow, marketing experts share their predictions and give the advice to help you prepare their social media marketing plans.
- Engage and create Bonds – In this era of everything becoming digital and the increased importance of having an online presence, social media has been indispensable. It is important to develop a relationship with your customers and constantly engage them on a consistent basis and have them interested in our brand, this is an important way of obtaining a long relationship with your customers
- Give them a Voice – As a brand, you focus on providing value. Rather than thinking of it in a commercial way, we will from a philanthropic point, focus on improving our customer’s lives and giving them value in the form of a product or service. Give your clients a voice and they will stay engaged for a long time.
- Be available Everywhere – We will not just market using Facebook and Instagram but we will also be reachable on applications our customers use every day, like messenger and Whatsapp. Whatsapp business allows you to create automated replies and you can share your business catalogue to each and every customer on a personal basis and broadcast messages whilst using special tools to send rapid automated messages and replies.
- Use Google as well – Google businesses will help you be more visible on Google searches. This is huge as people use google for some reason or the other every day and making you visible on such a compelling and popular search engine will help you gain exposure and reach a larger user database.
- Trust – As online shoppers, we must always be sure of our purchase and even the slightest chance of fraud or mishappening may sway our opinion in the other direction. This is why we must always focus on reviews, previews and reviews! Reading the story of another customer and hearing about their experience makes us feel safer and comfortable proceeding with that purchase.
- Start small – We must first target our surroundings to have better communication and more engagement. This also means if it’s snowing outside, it’s probably a good idea not to open an ice cream stall. Try helping your fellow workers and take advantage of the festivals and gatherings in your surroundings and create engaging content using SEO tools.
- Lastly, Loyalty – Digital media marketing is not only to attract users but it’s also to make them stay, retain them. Creating a loyal fanbase and customer group will make people and communities trust you. A loyal customer is good for further purchase and also for being your own organic brand ambassador.
Emerging technologies have already changed the way businesses are being operated and executed. More and more businesses have started releasing the importance of online marketing and the power of social media platforms. Now is the time to gather your skills and put them into the right action and take your business to the next level.